A couple of weeks from now, I’ll finally have dropped my suitcase (and my 16 boxes, and now my bed) in my new, own, personal apartment. After spending the last 4 years living with roommates, I will be on my own again. And I’m arriving there, completely empty handed (or almost), which is a wonderful opportunity for new beginnings and the dream of any interior designer wannabe…
Let’s start with the heart of the home, where great things will happen: the kitchen.
1. VÄRDE - Drawer unit, birch/birch veneer, stainless steel by Ikea
2. BRANDT – Induction stove (there is no gas in my apartment, so I need to go electric…)
3. SMEG - 50’S Style Refrigerator with ice compartment, Red, Right hand hinge
4. MAISONS DU MONDE – Retro shelving unit
5. SIGURD - Seat shell covered with melamine, chairs by Ikea
6. MELLTORP - Table top is covered with melamine, by Ikea
What do you think?